We’re looking for an experienced Asbestos Surveyor with a minimum of 1 year’s experience who is based in or around South West London/Sussex to join our team. It would be an advantage to be dual trained as an analyst.
- P402 or RSPH Level 3 Award in Asbestos Surveying
- Management, refurbishment, demolition surveys and re-inspections on domestic and commercial buildings
- Writing and delivering accurate reports via the TEAMS handheld
- Completing all work in accordance to Health and Safety regulations
- Delivering excellent customer service to clients and working closely with colleagues
A full clean driving licence is essential and a DBS check will be carried out.
Competitive salary, company vehicle and benefits
Benefits of a career with us include progression opportunities, competitive salaries and 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays. In addition to this membership to Westfield Health and Westfield Rewards gives colleagues access to discounts and cash back from a range high street shops.
If you would like to be considered for future opportunities, that may not be currently available, and have experience in one of the following areas below please click here.
- Asbestos Surveyors and Analysts based in London, East Anglia or the Midlands.
- Administration and/or Laboratory analysis based in and around Huntingdonshire.